Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Origami Recent Designs

     Recently, I have designed quite a few new origami models. I have recognized that I am increasing in skill with box-pleating. Here are the models in chronological order.

Two Headed Dragon:

This model was designed by me and my friend: Ehong Kuo. I made the base in 4th grade (2011), and in 6th grade, Ehong and I added some details, such as the head, which was a great improvement. Also, we added a rider, who sits on the top.








Great Dragon:

I made this model in 5th grade, and I'm guessing you're wondering why I called it the Great Dragon. To me, it looks like it's looking down on everybody.









Alien Creature:

I consider this one of my masterpieces. This model's crease pattern is somewhat similar to Kade Chan's Fiery Dragon. The CP of the Fiery Dragon can be seen on the top corner of the Alien Creature. I made this in recently in 6th grade.








Dracula:

This is also a recent model. This model shows my improvement in box pleating. I have made another version, by splitting the jaw into three flaps, creating two fangs and a smaller jaw.








Human:

This is my favorite model. I made this only a month ago, and I am very proud of it. It is detailed, even with pockets. You can see box pleating in this one too.








No comments:

Post a Comment